In our guide 'The Future of restaurant service', we've looked at the steps you should take as a restaurant owner to ensure that today's guests find you and are offered a seamless customer journey. An online presence, a seamless ordering and payment experience, and multiple points of sale in the venues all add up to a better service for guests. And profitability.
At its core, restaurant ownership is always about great food, service and atmosphere, but new generations live online and the customer experience should be adapted to attract them.
Download the guide as Sheraton Hotel, Wasahof, Svenska Brasserier and so many others have done and read more about "what the Future for Restaurateurs" looks like and what you can do to digitilize your restaurant and make sure you attract both today's and tomorrow's customers.
Highlights from the Future of Restaurant Service:
- Gain exposure through a greater online presence - this is where you should be to get seen
- Seamless order and payment flow that improves guest service
- Increase additional sales with more sales opportunities
- The digital eco-system as a service - integrations that streamline
- The kitchen - increase service with the right flow